Jumat, 09 September 2016

tugas bahasa inggris two thing I have to bring

Hello ladies and gentlemen
let me introduce myself my name mimin born in nyanggai 3 August 1998 I came from Melawi Nanga Pinoh now resides in pontianak the agreed 2 blocks T I studied her tanjungpura university faculty of agricultural sciences navy land 2016 home state primary schools 11 nyanggai origin junior high school 1 Nanga Pinoh origin high school Christian ekklesia Nanga Pinoh science major.I was the fifth child of five siblings my sister who first named tripira now he lives in Nanga Pinoh job taking care of the household, her husband worked as head of the department of agriculture melawi with three children, one girl two boys, and my sister were both named agustina stay in Nangga Pinoh her job as an office honors at the environmental agency and her husband work as civil servants in Melawi and they have one child, a girl aged 10 years and then my third sister has two children taking care of the household work. and I also had a brother named suparno usually called Ateng age 19 he studied at kapuas university Sintang now he has half of his three brothers he was one of the men.I have a hobby of singing, playing guitar and listening to music I am very happy with the music because for me music inspires many of my right.
Two things that I have to bring everywere I go is The first mobile phone stuff that I never leave if I'm going wherever I go I always carry a cell phone because for me the mobile phone is needed at all if I'm traveling is suppose if I were there in need of help to friends of friends so with my mobile phone is very easy to tell to my friend when I'm in need of assistance.
 The second item is that I always carried my glasses every go I always bring sunglasses because the glasses are very useful for me let me go to college or wherever I go. because sunglasses helped me to see things that are not obvious if I'm busy or if I was studying in college.

2 komentar:

  1. Where are the other postings? It should have been posting about movie that describes your life for this week.

    BalasHapus
  2. Sorry miss yesterday was my post but only on the list and I do not publish a new I see now that the job that I made only registered but not published new so I publish today I miss doing tasks in a timely miss, sorry for my mistake

    BalasHapus